Monday, June 8, 2009

High Grades to Finish Off the Year!

In Biology 2, 6th period, we've been doing a bunch of assignments lately. Two of these were a quiz, and a TEST. The test was a review of all the stuff we had learned about in the Mammals section.

The quiz, well, I didn't do GREAT on it, or at least I don't think I did, getting 23 points out of ???, but one guy behind me had 9, another 4, and probably some above 10. So I did a good job there.

BUT...

The MAMMALS TEST, I got a 100% on, highest score in the class. The two students that had made the test (Mr. Stricker often has some students be Teacher's Assistants) said they were totally excited when they saw I got a perfect score, since no one else had managed a 100% (no offense to the other students, that test was NOT EASY...).

So it looks like I'll be finishing this semester in Biology out in style. SWEET!!!

Janice's delightful nephew, out. (I just had to say that)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your mammals test! Nice sign off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! You are awesome, and I am glad that your life will now be successful, that you know so much about mammals! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Andy!!!!!!
    Btw, I have thought of another sign out.

    "From Roo to YOU"

    ReplyDelete