Thursday, June 18, 2009

...And now I'm a JUNIOR!!!

Today was the day of my graduation from 10th grade at Henry Foss High School!

I just got home probably 5 minutes ago, and will most likely join in the party that Cindy's throwing for the PJ's.

Now that I've said this, let me just say that today may have been the most BORING day at school I've ever had to sit through.

First off, not everyone showed up for the 3-1/2 hour last day (though I can't really blame them). I had a really hard time sleeping last night, and got out of bed so tired I felt lightheaded.

Also, for 4th period P.E., since no one else was there, I spent most of the period running errands, one of which included carrying a 50-pound (well, it felt like 50 pounds) recycle bin clear across the building (did I mention I was tired?).

5th period felt so incredibly long I thought I'd fall asleep, and actually wouldn't have minded finishing "Julius Caesar" just to get through it. 6th period Biology, Mr. Stricker still had the N64 console and everything, and I got to play for a little bit, so this was all right...

Finally, at 10:40, the buses pulled in to the pick-up zone, and I climbed onto the bus for the last time. Bummer is that my friend Aidan is moving on Saturday to Bellevue, and he was my best friend there. But, considering Bellevue is the second-best city to live in, I shouldn't feel too bad. Besides, he has a Facebook!

Anyway, despite how boring this school day was (and pointless), it feels good to be 2 years away from graduation!

Andrew Brinkerhoff, Junior student, out.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, That shows a lot of integrity to attend a mostly pointless last day of school.

    At least the halls probably weren't crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on an outstanding Sophomore year!!

    ReplyDelete