Monday, March 30, 2009

The Things About Brinkerhoff Males...

Us males of the Brinkerhoff family have some similar traits...

One thing: most of, if not all of us, are hairy. Seriously, by the age of 15, the average Brinkerhoff male will have hair all over the place, and it'll keep coming and coming...

Another thing: According to my cousin The Donald, as Dad calls him, if you don't like black licorice, you're no Brinkerhoff. He supposively "challenged" me last summer, telling me this, so to prove I was truly of Brinkerhoffian descent, I ate four "Red Vines" brand black licorice, and as much as I disliked the taste, I got 'em all down. So that means I'm really a Brinkerhoff, right??? RIGHT???

Finally, and I'm not sure if this goes outside our household...: we Brinkerhoff males have a curse upon us that we have a REALLY hard time finding stuff. Cindy will send me out to find something, and trying to find it will frustrate me to death (unless it's in plain sight, of course). Dad and probably Tyler have this trait, too.

So, there's the scoop on Brinkerhoff males for y'all. Okaaaaay, so I got these from different opinions, but I'm guessing these are mostly true...

Good day to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment