Monday, March 23, 2009

About the blog...

Now, I've seen that a lot of the Brinkerhoff clan has gotten into the blogosphere, and I really wanted to be a part of it. But, considering I didn't think my life was exciting enough for a blog of my own, I used the idea my Dad gave me: become "Rodney Redhart", from my comic strip, "Rodney and Jim", and create my own blog. SO...




(You can click on that picture to link to the blog itself)


... and it worked out pretty well for a while, but then I just kinda ran out of ideas, but I still wanted to do more blogging. So after surfing on the internet, I came across a "game review blog". Now I thought this was pretty awesome, so, soon enough:


I was totally fired up to do this one, and kept going and going... for two weeks. This daily review thing was kinda exhausting, and I once again lost interest. Click on the picture to link to THIS blog.
So, finally, I just decided to continue reading my Dad's blog, and not do any more blogging, though I REALLY felt like starting my own blog. But then, just yesterday, Dad gave me some ideas, and I thought it was worth a shot. The result: KEEPING UP WITH A BRINKERHOFF!
That's my story. Now, with that out of the way, it's time to get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment