Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Most Epic Bike Ride Yet...

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to get a post up...


I've ridden all over the place on my bike, but last Saturday I did my biggest ride ever...


I've already ridden to a small town named Steilacoom twice, and both times I was gone about 3 hours (1.5 hours to get there, 1.5 hours to get back). This time I went further, going into FORT LEWIS and riding for another 40 min., I believe, until reaching the intersection of Steilacoom-Dupont Rd. and Center Dr., as seen in the map below...


The whole ride took about 4.5 hours total, and was 26.4 miles long. Dad told me a marathon is 26, so I guess I just took a marathon bike ride!
Brinkerhoff, signing off.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I am super, super, impressed Andrew! I can just imagine how healthy you must be with all of that exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME Andrew! I hope you took your cel phone along. The most I have ridden is about 11 miles in one day. Next time you come to the superior side of the state we should go for a ride.

    ReplyDelete