Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Finally Here!!!

Oh, and look, it's my 40th post!

Tomorrow, I'm off to Astoria, Oregon to begin the 2009 Soundview Ward Oregon Coast Bike Trip! I'll be waking up at 6:30 AM tomorrow, but I think that's a small price for what I'll be experiencing for the next 3 days (I get home on Saturday).

I'll make sure to get into all the details when I get back, and I might need to do two posts again (boy, it's been a busy couple of weeks!)...

Oh, and I just thought to put this up as a TUESDAY FUNNY:

Q. How do rednecks tell the weather?

A...


^ Genius ^-^
Andrew Brinkerhoff, professional teenage bike-rider, OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Andy, it just makes me so happy to think of you out there taking all of those cool bike rides. Have tons of fun!!!
    And watch out for snakes!

    ReplyDelete