Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Classic Rodney and Jim Wednesday: Turkey Edition!

Happy Thanksgiving, readers!
OK, so what if Turkey Day is tomorrow? It's good to get in the holiday spirit early!

All right, on to the post...

I realize that I didn't post a classic strip last Wednesday, and I'll try to get back on that, starting with this week. Today, in honor of Turkey Day tomorrow, I'm posting a Thanksgiving-themed strip! It's pretty old (from exactly a year ago), but I'm confident that it'll still generate some good laughs!

Just a note to those who don't regularly read "Rodney and Jim", Rodney's mom is a TERRIBLE cook. This strip right here proves that:



And with that, here's to a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! (and hopefully a safe Black Friday!)
Andrew Brinkerhoff, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment