Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Classic R&J's on Wed-Nes-Day!

Since it's premiere back in March 2008, I've created a total of 73 Rodney and Jim strips. I also just recently finished a series of 9 postcards made by the duo on their "vacation".




I decided that every Wednesday, as new strips are going up every Sunday, I would start doing reruns of my older strips from ages ago. Even though they're pretty old, they'll still give anyone a laugh you'll need in the middle of a long, hard week at work (or school!), or for those who have been following the strip for a long time, you may remember some of these!!! ENJOY!





First off, though, let's start with the VERY FIRST RODNEY AND JIM EVER MADE:


This was made a long time before I started making the bigger strips, as I had wanted this to be a daily with a big Sunday version on, well, Sundays. But Dad insisted it would be really grueling for me to have a strip ready EVERY DAY, so we just did it on Sunday. I made 11 of these six-panel strips, with 2 Sunday strips in between, before I decided to just stick to Sunday format we all know and love today.

Tune in next Wednesday for the next one!


1 comment:

  1. Why Andy, how very thoughty of you to show concern for our mid week Rodney and Jim needs.
    A generous cartoonist is a successful cartoonist, I always say.

    ReplyDelete